in this section you will find some interviews,please enjoy ºvº
Cosname: Lala Peko
Location: Querétaro, Querétaro
I do not carry much in the environment
of cosplay, only took three years cosplayer need
not even consider me professional, unfortunately I have little
time, yet there is little but long life so that future
projects will makes wonderful results!
Until now I have 17 and soon 18 ♥ Cosplay
The cosplay I like??? mmm ... Well before I loved my dress and even Sebastian is still my favorite but now that I've seen series and "improved" I think I can say that my new favorite is Hsien-Ko / Lei Lei, but Sebastian always the number 1 for my career as a cosplayer and my heart
has been recognized for my work in the cosplay:
3rd place expoanime Queretaro, in June 2010, with hatsune miku costume
2nd place expoanime Queretaro, in September 2010, with Hatsune Miku (Cendrillon black dress) with taro oliver
How about being Cosplayer?
Wow! Good is the hardest question to answer for me personally because what being cosplayer for me is very important and it helps me a lot as a person both mentally and morally, as I use my imagination to make the costumes more complicated, more easy, weapons I always wanted my ideas using only my creativity I think that makes the magic of what one is made at the time of doing so, become, pump up the desired character I think is the most satisfying of my life.
This interview was conducted a week ago
I am considered one of the best cosplayers in my state
I have been awarded second place
thank you very much for this honor
I'd like to share please read it:
Peko Lala (Lala Peko)
COSNAME: Lala Peko
How long have you entered the WORLD COSPLAY?
Two years ago, the Road Kamelot cosplay of the anime series D. Gray Man
Approximately in 2008
WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST OF COSPLAY?
HOW MANY HAVE DONE AND WHAT COSPLAY YOU LIKE MORE?
and my favorite is Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
1 .- Road Kamelot (D. Gray Man)
2 .- gothic lolita cosplay
3 .- Hatsune Miku Hatsune Miku and (Vocaloid)
4 .- Ichimoku Ren (Jigoku shoujo)
5 .- Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
6 .- kaito (black rock shooter)
7 .- Ben 10 (Alien Force)
8 .- Light Yagami (Death Note)
10 .- Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran Host club)
11 .- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
HAVE YOU TAKEN PART IN COMPETITIONS ANIME CONVENTION?
Yes, 3 times
* HAVE YOU BEEN AMONG FINALISTS?
2 times I came in second and third
Anime donated goods and especially the applause was great!
Let our dreams, even further, although the eyes tell us that we are different, follow your passion and your dream!
here is the link!
and do not forget to give it a "like":
my second interview for the blog sakky-chan, this blog is intended to present to the other cosplayers of my country
Interview with Cosplayers
Lala Peko This short interview was conducted by sakyy-chan blog thank you very much for your time
Favorite Mangas: xxx holic, Kobato, D. Gray man, gravitation , death note
Favorite Anime: Seto no hayanome, sensitive pornograph, Junjou Romantica, Kuroshitsuji, beyblade, get backers
Favorite color: red, blue, black
Favorite book: the perfume, the divine comedy
Favorite Movie: a difficult decision, the choir, The Notebook
Favorite music style: Gothic, classical
Favorite bands: malice mizer, Megamasso, Olivia Lufkin, Ali Project, gackt, nightmare
1. How many Cosplays've made so far and what?
(And miss more)
1.- Road Kamelot (d.Gray Man)
2.- cosplay gothic lolita
3.- Hatsune miku and hatsune mikuo (Vocaloid)
4.- Ichimoku Ren (Jigoku shoujo)
5.- Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
6.- kaito (Black rock shooter)
7.- Ben 10 (alien force)
8.- Light Yagami (death note)
10.- Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran Host club)
11.- Sasuke uchiha (Naruto)
12-rin okumura (ao no exorcits)
2. ¿Favorite Cosplays you have done?
hmm .. let's see Sebastian Michaelis!
3. How did you started in the world of Cosplay and does what?
In the world of cosplay started in 2008 with Road Kamelot cosplay series D. Gray Man, but I must confess to a hobby then was my inspiration and a personal achievement, but of course also be added to see a lot of cosplayers in several websites' s television but it was not until I saw with my own eyes
4. What do you like most about being cosplayer? The costumes! and wigs
5. On what basis did you decide to cosplay do? For the character's attitude
6. In terms of implementation, Do you design yourself your cosplay? Some, but I strive every day to design the most complicated!
7. What is the hardest thing you have done a cosplay? The character of the character and some are very serious or very happy
8. Being a cosplayer Did you let that make your life experiences? If many are so many that I could not say which
9. Would you like to share some interesting anecdotes? Here it was a long time but it is interesting to tell it in a way, once the local state TV station where I live did a story on the cosplay fortunately I play out on television was a short time but it was interesting out 15 seconds is something!
10. What would you say to those people who are new to cosplay? Is a slogan but always remember and move on! • v •: Let our dreams, even if they are away, but the eyes tell us that we are different, follow your taste and your dream
11. Anything else you want to add? That would be all thanks!